how to say this human being, developed or ignorant. If nature has given it, there is no appreciation. If there is a shortage, it runes blindly. If it given, it cannot be saved.it is wasted. Then he goes   to indulge good when the god gets angry. Even that this does not happen to human, the importance of water is life goods.
 I am water enjoy water, fill your mind with water, I am omnipresent, I am water even in your body, I am small h2o known by chemical name o2 and h2, is the queen of elements, if you are free ,life will be dust, without me, will you swim? will you die of thirsty? if you know the price of my priceless star, century after century.

·   our grandfather saw in the river, father see in the well, we in the tap, our boy's see in bottle, but where will see our next generation....

·   if there is a cloud on the ground, show him the underground water, thirsty shows the value of water, or does make you feel thirsty, ask him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vale of water in life

Reserve of pure water

શા માટે માનવ જીવનને પાણીની જરૂર છે?